Our online bookings are now open. You can access these appointments by using our website or clinic app. Our app is available for downloading from the Google Play store or iPhone store.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING BEFORE BOOKING ONLINE
If you have a medical emergency dial 000 for an ambulance.
**The online service is not to be used for emergencies**
Online appointments are of 15mins duration.
BUT IF YOU NEED THE FOLLOWING –
Mental Health Plan
Medical / Insurance paperwork completed
Minor Surgical Procedure
Implanon / Mirena
6 Week Post-Natal Visit
Need a long consult
Have multiple issues
Have more than 1 person to book in at any one time….
We kindly ask that you phone and book your appointment with reception staff as online bookings will NOT be suitable for your needs.
Please Remember –
- Only one person can be seen in any one appointment. Separate appointments are required for other family members. If you ask the doctor to see another family member you will be forcing others to wait longer for their appointment.
- Check your email address for confirmations. When you register for online bookings you will be asked to give an email address. Please be aware that you will need to check your email for confirmation of any booked or cancelled appointment. If you do not receive a confirmation email then your booking/cancellation has not been successful.
- Please also be aware that at times we will have a medical student consulting with our doctors. If you are booking online remember that there may be a student present with the doctor at the time of your consult. If you do not want this to occur please phone the reception staff to make an alternative appointment.
- To make an appointment for a practitioner not currently offering online bookings, please call reception staff. Please be advised that Dr. John Penna is not available for online bookings.
- For all enquiries please call reception staff on 8582 2855
Be aware that if you fail to attend an appointment that you have booked online, a fee of $50 will be charged. This fee is payable before your next scheduled appointment.