The Berri Medical Clinic is a modern family general practice based in the heart of the Riverland region of South Australia.
The Berri Medical Clinic is an QPA accredited General Practice that has been providing quality medical care since 1980. Onsite we now have a number doctors and nurses offering a comprehensive range of general practice services including obstetrics.
Together our team of doctors bring a broad spectrum of experience and professional expertise and continually undertake professional development education to remain up to date with the latest in medical treatment options.
Berri Medical Clinic is also involved in promoting rural general practice by training medical graduates. Medical students from Flinders University are provided the opportunity spend their third year studying in our clinic.
Berri Medical Clinic aim's to make all patients feel welcome whilst providing high quality, professional medical care in a friendly environment. Although it may not always be possible to see your preferred doctor, our doctors work together as a team to make sure your ongoing health needs are met.
Our Commitment is:
- To ensure that patients receive care and advice appropriate to their individual needs.
- That patients will have the opportunity to communicate their health concerns and through their doctors, gain information to make informed decisions about their healthcare.
- That patient medical records and patient information remain confidential.
- To focus on health promotion and disease prevention, not just disease treatment.
- To work with other health professionals and services to improve our patient health outcomes.